- 1 c. graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. butter, melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 T. flour
Slow Cooker Cheesecake is one of those deserts that when you share with your guests they just gasp with excitement! Sweet, creamy and so delicious!
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and butter and press into spring form pan.
- In a bowl, beat eggs well.
- Add cheese and sugar and continue to blend until fluffy.
- Add cream, vanilla and flour and beat an additional 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture on top of crust.
- Line slow cooker with double layer of foil. Insert spring form pan.
- Cover. Cook on High for 3 hours.
- Turn off heat and leave cheesecake in slow cooker for another hour or until cool enough to remove.
- Move to rack to cool completely.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Options: Serve with canned cherries or fresh berries, as desired