- 18 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. white Karo syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 16 oz. half & half
If you want a Chocolate fix, I guarantee this delicious Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue will do the trick! YUM!
- Place chocolate chips, syrup and vanilla in the slow cooker on high heat.
- Stir frequently and as chocolate melts, make sure the syrup mixes in well.
- Once all chocolate chips are melted, add the half & half, just a little at a time, until the mixture is of desired consistency.
- Turn the slow cooker to low, and cover until you need it.
- If the chocolate thickens too much over time simply add more half & half to thin it.
- Any leftovers may be refrigerated and rewarmed in the microwave!
fresh fruit, like banana, strawberry, or pitted cherries
ANYTHING, because everything tastes great drenched in chocolate!
Nutrition facts do not include Dipping Suggestions!