- 21 oz. cherry pie filling (other fruit fillings optional)
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1/3 c. walnuts, (optional)
Slow Cooker Cherry Delight is the alternative to delicious Cherry Pie! Easy, simple, and delicious! What else would we ever want!
- Place pie filling in greased slow cooker.
- Combine dry cake mix and melted butter (mixture will be crumbly).
- Sprinkle over filling.
- Sprinkle with walnuts. (optional)
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours, or on high for 2 hours.
Serve in bowls with dips of ice cream or whipped topping (if desired).
NOTE: For a less rich, less sweet desert, use only half the cake mix and only 1/4 c. butter melted.