- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 c. velveeta cheese cubed
- 10 oz. can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 T. chili powder
- tortilla chips
When you are getting ready for the next big fun gathering, your guests will enjoy Slow Cooker Chili Con Queso Cheese Dip.
- Brown ground beef and onion. Crumble beef into fine pieces. Drain.
- Combine all ingredients except tortilla chips in slow cooker.
- Cover. Heat on Low 1-2 hours, until cheese is melted.
Serve with tortilla chips
Note: (Optional): serve with fresh veggies