- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c. diced onion (or be lazy and use dried onion)
- 13 oz. taco sauce
- 16 oz. refried beans
- 10 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- taco seasoning
- cheese, of your choice
When the kiddos what something a little different you can whip them up some Slow Cooker Nachos for dinner. A Kiddo favorite!
- Brown ground beef and oinon, drain.
- Combine beef and the rest of the ingredients in your slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for one hour, or until hot and cheese is melted.
Serve with chips, sour cream, tomatoes, black olives and whatever else you would like!