- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Small White Onion, diced
- 16 oz. Taco Sauce
- 16 oz. Can, Refried Beans
- 10 oz. Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 T. Dry Taco Seasoning
- 2 c. Mexi-Blend Shredded Cheese
When the kiddos what something a little different you can whip them up some Slow Cooker Nachos for dinner. A Kiddo favorite!
- Brown ground beef and onion together in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain grease.
- Stir in taco sauce and transfer meat mixture to a 6-Quart slow cooker. (Note: I like Macayo’s brand Taco Sauce and Chip Dip - it’s a local Mexican restaurant in Arizona!)
- Pour organic Cream of Mushroom Soup over meat mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1-2 Hours.
Stir well and serve over tortilla chips with toppings like jalapeños, sour cream, scallions, diced tomatoes, and black olive slices.