- 12 bananas, cut into quarters
- 1 c. flaked coconut
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. dark corn syrup
- 2/3 c. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. rum
- 12 slices pound cake
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
YUM! Slow Cooker Bananas Foster is a decedent dessert that is great to serve to friends and family!
- Combine bananas and coconut in slow cooker.
- Stir together cinnamon, salt, corn syrup, butter, lemon peel, lemon juice and rum in medium bowl. Pour over bananas.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 to 2 hours.
- Arrange bananas on pound cake slices.
Serve: Topped with ice cream and pour on warm sauce.