- 3 lb. boneless beef pot roast
- 2 T flour
- 1 T Oil
- 2 lg. onions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
If you like the fast of soy sauce and ginger then I am sure Slow Cooker Chinese Pot Roast will be on your menu soon!
- Dip Roast in flour and brown on both sides in oil in sauce pan, place in slow cooker.
- Top with onions salt and pepper.
- Combine soy sauce, water and ginger, and pour over meat.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
Slice and serve with rice (brown or white)