- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 oz. dry packet of zesty Italian salad dressing (I used Good Seasons)
- 16 oz. container of your favorite salsa
- 8 oz. brick of cream cheese
I know Slow Cooker Stupid Chicken sounds like a terrible name but it is not a terrible dish… Enjoy!
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover. Cook on High for 3 hours or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove the chicken. Dump the sauce in a sauce pan and cook on High for 5 to 10 minutes or until it is reduced to your liking.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper to taste and serve over the chicken.