- 2 - 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 4 oz. chopped fire roasted green chilies, canned and drained
- 2 oz. diced jalapeno peppers, canned and drained (If you use almost half a bottle of pre-slice jalepenos, it will tame it down a little!)
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese (or shredded Pizza cheese, or half and half)
This recipe for Slow Cooker Jalapeño Popper Dip is a favorite from a dear friend of mine from my Facebook page, I hope you enjoy it as much as my family!
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot.
- Watch for the first 20 minutes or so, stirring so that everything blends together.
- Cover. Cook on High until warmed through, and turn to warm.
Serve with bite sized tortilla chips!