- 4-6 med. sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 T. orange juice
- 1 T. orange zest
- 1/4 c. dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/8 c. chopped, fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- cooking spray
I have made this for the holidays before. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Gratin are so simple to make and very tasty!
- Lightly coat the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Layer the sweet potatoes in the stoneware.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the sweet potatoes.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 3-4 hours.