- 1 1/2 lbs. beef sirloin tip, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. package mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram leaves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 c. beef broth
- 1/2 c. red wine
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz. carton sour cream
- 2 T. mustard
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1/4 c. water
Yummy! Make your next meal Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff!
- Combine everything except sour cream, mustard, flour, and water in a 3-1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Cook on Low heat for 8-10 hours (high for 4-5 hours). Remove and discard bay leaf.
- Combine sour cream, mustard, flour, and water in medium bowl and mix well, using a whisk. Add 1 cup of the hot liquid from the slow cooker to the sour cream mixture and stir until combined. Return this mixture to the crockpot and stir well.
- Cover. Cook on high for 20-30 minutes until thickened and bubbly. Taste it; you may want to add more salt, pepper, marjoram, or thyme.
Serve over hot cooked egg noodles.
NOTE: If you have a new hotter cooking slow cooker, check the beef at 6 hours on low.