- 2 lbs pork tenderloins
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 c. water
- 3/4 c. dry red or white wine
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T Rosemary
- 3 T. light soy sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
With the blend of the spices, and this delicious pork, you will not be sorry you made Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin. So Tasty!
- Place pork tenderloin and soup mix in the slow cooker.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top and turn the pork to coat.
- Rub the garlic and rosemary over the top of the pork.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover. Cook on low setting for 4 hours.