- 6-8 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. butter, or margarine, melted
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapples, undrained
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
Slow Cooker Candied Sweet Potatoes will finish out any meal, and a favorite for the family and even your guests!
- Cook sweet potatoes until soft. Peel, slice and place in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over sweet potatoes.
- Cover. Cook on High for 4 hours.
Optional: 1/2 hour before done, you can top with minature marshmellows.