- 1 lb. chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 large undrained can of diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- Minced garlic (to taste, about 2 cloves)
- 1 T. Italian herbs
- Red pepper flakes to taste.
- Optional: fresh or canned mushrooms
Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore is such a great blend of delicious flavors. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or until falling apart.
- Serve over your favorite pasta
- Generously top with Parmesan cheese