- 1 Stick of Salted Butter, softened
- 2 T. Minced Garlic
- 2 T. Fresh Parsley, minced
- 1 T. dried Herbes de Provence
- 6 Ears of Corn, husked
This is such an easy and delicious way to make your next corn recipe. Slow Cooker Corn on the Cob is a family favorite! (and they don’t have to know it was sooooo easy to make!)
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley and herbes de provence in a small bowl.
- Baste each ear of corn on all sides with the butter mixture and wrap tightly in a piece of foil.
- Place all wrapped corn cobs in a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Pour 1/4 c. water in the slow cooker.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 4 hours.