- 3 T. oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lg. onion, diced
- 1 lb. cubed sirloin or ground sirloin
- 1/2 lb. cubed pork or ground pork
- 3 c. chicken broth
- 2 c. water
- 2 - 4 oz. cans diced green chilies
- 4 lg. potatoes, diced
- 10 oz. pkg. frozen corn (optional)
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. crushed dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
Full of Flavor! Slow Cooker Green Chili Stew is YUMMY!
- Brown onions, garlic, sirloin, and pork in oil in skillet. Cook until meat is no longer pink.
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low 4-6 hours, or until potatoes are soft.
Note: Excellent served with warm tortilla’s or corn bread.