- 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 16.5 oz. Bottle of your Favorite BBQ Sauce
- 20 oz. Pineapple Chunks, canned and drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray for an easy clean-up!
- Place frozen or thawed chicken breasts in the slow cooker and cover with sauce.
- Empty can of drained pineapple chunks on top.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 4-6 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks while still in the slow cooker so the chicken will be well coated with sauce.
Serve shredded for a sandwich with toppings of your choice or (whole or shredded) over rice for your meal.
Optional: Can add diced onions and peppers for additional flavor.