- 3 Eggs
- 1 c. Half & Half
- 1 T. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 4 T. Minced White Onion
- 3 Cans of Creamed Corn
- 1 c. Crushed Ritz Crackers
A tasty and delicious side dish, Slow Cooker Scalloped Corn is sure to be your family’s favorite. They don’t have to know just how easy it is to prepare!
- Whisk milk and eggs together, then mix in remaining ingredients, except half of the cheese and half of the crackers.
- Pour into a buttered casserole crock or oval slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 1/2 hours, or until eggs have set and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle on remaining cheese followed by remaining crackers.
- Cover and cook an additional 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.