- 1 lb. pork sausage
- 1/4 c. flour
- 2 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 - 10 3/4 oz. cans cheddar cheese soup - undiluted
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Drain and remove sausage.
- In the same skillet, melt butter.
- Stir in flour and pepper until smooth. GRADUALLY whisk in milk and soup.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 more minutes or until thick and bubbly.
- Stir in sausage.
- Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours. Stir!
Note: Serve over biscuits.
Nutritional facts include Bisquits!