- 10 oz. container of refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 c. milk
- 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 4 c. shredded Italian 3 cheese blend
- 1 lb. penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- cooking spray
Pin ItDelicious cheesy dishes are always a favorite at my house, I know you will enjoy Slow Cooker Penne with Three Cheeses!
- Lightly coat the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the alfredo sauce, milk, and evaporated milk untl very smooth.
- Transfer to the slow cooker an add the remaining ingredients.
- Toss lightly to coat the remaining ingredients
- Cover. Cook on Low 3-4 hours. DO NOT REMOVE THE LID OR MIX WHILE COOKING!
Note: Use your favorite pre-shredded cheese blend to speed up prep time.