- 6 c. Milk
- 2 T. Flour Mixed with 2 T. Water
- 4 T. Butter
- Salt & White Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 8 oz. Cans of Whole Oysters (with liquid)
- 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
There are so many great soups, but if you are a fan of Oysters, you will enjoy Slow Cooker Oyster Soup!
- Put everything in a 6-Quart Slow Cooker EXCEPT oysters. Stir.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 hours.
- Stir. Adding oysters in with ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook for the remainder of time on Low for 2 to 3 hours.
SERVE with Oyster Crackers, you won’t go wrong!