- 1 1/2 lb. fish fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 5 T. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. grated lemon rind
- 2 tsp. grated orange rind
- Orange and lemon slices, for garnish
- parsley sprigs, for garnish
Delicious Slow Cooker Fish with Citus! The citrus adds a flavor like non other! So Good!
- Butter slow cooker, sprinkle fish fillets with salt and pepper. Place fish in slow cooker.
- Put onion, parsley, grated orange & lemon rinds and oil over fish.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 1/2 hours.
- Garnish with orange and lemon slices and a few sprigs of fresh parsley.