- 1 lb. can peach halves
- 1 lb. can pear halves
- 1 lb. can apriocot halves
- 1 lb. can pineapple chunks
- 4 med. bananas, sliced
- 15 maraschino cherries
- 1/3 c. walnut halves
- 1/3 c. margarine
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder (or to taste)
- Drain fruit. Pour canned fruit into slow cooker. Add bananas.
- Scatter cherries and walnuts on top.
- In skillet, melt margarine. Mix in sugar and curry powder. Pour over fruit.
- Cover. Cook on Low 2 hours.
Note: Serve hot as a side dish to beef, pork, or poultry; serve warm as a dessert; or serve cold as a topping for ice cream.