- 1 Large Onion, sliced
- 3.5 lb. Beef Brisket
- 1 T. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp. Dried Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 12 oz. Bottle Chili Sauce
Beef Brisket is a holiday tradition around our home yet it’s something we enjoy all year around. We enjoy the flavors that are really brought out through the slow cooking process. I hope you love this recipe for Slow Cooker Smoky Beef Brisket as much as my family.
- Arrange onions in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Combine salt, pepper, mustard and smoked paprika in a small bowl.
- Rub both sides of the meat with the seasonings and place in a 6-Quart slow cooker.
- Pour the chili sauce over top of the meat.
- Cover. Crock on LOW for 10-12 hours.
Note: You can also substitute pork for the beef in this recipe!