- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 3-4 lb. beef brisket
- 1 T. smoke-flavored salt
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 1 T. mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 12 oz. bottle chili sauce
Beef Brisket is a holiday tradition around our home yet it’s something we enjoy all year around. We enjoy the flavors that are really brought out through the slow cooking process. I hope you love this recipe for Slow Cooker Smoky Beef Brisket as much as my family.
- Arrange onions in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle both sides of meat with smoke-flavored salt and place in a slow cooker.
- Combine the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meat.
- Cover. Crock on LOW for 10-12 hours.
Note: You can also substitute pork for the beef in this recipe!