- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 lb. fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, sliced, separated into rings
- 10.75 oz. can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 10.75 oz. can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 10 oz. package frozen peas, thawed
Talking about a comfort meal! Slow Cooker Potato Sausage Supper will tick all the boxes. Enjoy!
- In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker; layer a third of the potatoes, sausage, onions and cheese soup. Repeat layers twice.
- Pour cream of celery soup over the top. Cover and cook on Low for 5-1/2 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the peas and cook 30 minutes longer.