- 1 lb. lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 pkgs. taco seasoning mix
- 16 oz. tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 16 oz. black beans, canned, undrained
- 16 oz. corn, canned, undrained
- 1 can black olives, chopped or sliced
- 1 onion, medium, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 4 tomatillos (optional), chopped
When it comes to Slow Cooker Taco Soup this is one of the very best! So So… YUMMY!
- Place everything in a large slow cooker, add water, if necessary, to fill.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 or more hours until flavors are blended.
- Top each bowl with a handful of sredded cheddar cheese.
Serve with sour cream, taco chips and salsa on the side.