- 1/2 lb. Bacon
- 3 Medium Yellow Onions, sliced
- 1 T. Minced Garlic
- 32 oz. Green Beans
- 2- 14.5 oz. Cans of Stewed Tomatoes, Italian Recipe
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
When looking for a vegetable to compliment your meal you will not go wrong with Slow Cooker Green Beans.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and brown in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove cooked bacon and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to absorb excess grease.
- Saute onions and garlic in the bacon drippings until onions are translucent. Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Place remaining ingredients in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
Optional: To make vegetarian omit the bacon!