- 2 lbs. of chicken wings
- 1 bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce (12 oz)
- 1 bottle of Italian Salad Dressing (12 oz)
- 2 T unsalted butter, melted
- celery & carrots to garnish
- blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping
You will love how easy it is to make these Slow Cooker Hot Wings. I always make these for family get-togethers as people can just grab a few from the crock as needed and they are always hot. Enjoy!
- Salt and Pepper wings and broil in oven for 5 mins (you can skip this is you’re in a pinch, but this will give them a little crispness)
- Place wings in the slow cooker and top with hot sauce, butter, and Italian dressing.
- Cover and crock on low for 4-5 hours, or high heat setting for 2-2 1/2 hours.
- Serve immediately or keep on warm setting for up to 2 hours.
Serving Suggestions: If desired, serve with Ranch/Blue Cheese dressing, carrots, and celery.