- 4 sliced of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 lg. onion, diced
- 2 carrots, thinly slced
- 3 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 T. dried parsley flakes
- 28 oz. caned crushed or diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 16 oz. clams with liquid
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 3 medium red potatoes, washed and cubed
There are many chowder recipes, but if you have not made this easy and delicious recipe for Slow Cooker Manhattan Clam Chowder you are truly missing out. It’s delicious!
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours.
- Remove Bay Leaf before serving.