- 2 small onions
- 2 - 3/4 inch thick, boneless center loin pork chops, FROZEN
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/4 c. hot water
- 2 T. prepared mustard with white wine
- Fresh parsley sprigs, or lemon slices, optional
Slow Cooker “Perfect” Pork Chops are exactly what the title says. There is no other way to make a pork chop better than in a slow cooker.
- Cut off ends of onions and peel. Cut onions in half crosswise to make 8 thick wheels. Place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sear both sides of frozen chops in heavy skillet. Place in the crock pot on top of the onions. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water. Stir in mustard. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High 3-4 hours.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley sprigs or lemon slices, if desired.