- 1/1/2 c. chile sauce
- 1 c. grape or apple jelly
- 3 tsp. brown spicy mustard
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 egg
- 3 T. dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
This is just a little twist on the Slow Cooker Barbecued Meatballs by using the mustard… very good!
- Combine chili sauce, jelly, and mustard in slow cooker. Mix well.
- Cover. Cook on High while preparing meatballs.
- Mix togethr remaining ingredients. Shape into 30 balls. Place in baking pan and bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes. Drain well. Spoon into slow cooker. Stir gently to coat well.
- Cover. Cook on Low 6-10 hours.