- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Scallions, finely chopped
- 4 T Curry powder (more or less to taste, based on your preference)
- 1 T Allspice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded (optional)
- 1 Potato, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- coriander, for garnish
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Mix well to coat evenly.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Using two forks, shred or chunk chicken and serve over rice.
Garnish with coriander.