- 3 lb ground beef
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 Green pepper, chopped fine
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 pkg sloppy joe mix
Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes are so easy and great to serve to both family and friends.
- Saute the celery, onion and green pepper in a bit of olive oil until the onion is almost translucent.
- Add the ground beef, season with salt & pepper, and brown.
- Place meat mixture and remaining ingredients in the slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook on Low for 3-4 hours.