- 2-3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (about 1.25 lbs.)
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, chopped
- 16 oz. Canned Black Beans
- 16 oz. Canned Chili Seasoned Kidney Beans
- 16 oz. Corn (if using can, drain)
- 8 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 29 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 4 oz. Green Chilies
- 1.25 oz. Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 2 c. Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese, for garnish
- 1 c. Sour Cream, for garnish
- 1 Small Bag of Tortilla Chips, for garnish
We love Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili, and there are never any leftovers! YUMMY!
- Set chicken aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a 6-Quart Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker then place chicken on top.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 1/2 hours.
- Remove the chicken and shred (use two forks for easy shredding)
- Mix chicken back into the chili and cook for 30-45 minutes longer.
- Serve in bowls topped with cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips.