- 1 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, cubed
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 7.5 oz. Marinated Artichoke Hearts (Grilled type if possible), drained and chopped
- 1/2 c. Chopped Roasted Red Peppers
- Salt & White Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 c. Mayonnaise
- crackers, fresh vegetables, or snack bread slices
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT mayo to a 2 to 3 Quart Slow Cooker. Stir well.
- Cover and Cook on LOW, stirring after 1 hour.
- Cook an additional hour on LOW then stir in the mayo. Heat an additional 15 minutes before serving.
- Use as spread for crackers, fresh vegetables (cut-up), or snack bread slices.
Note: Low-fat cheese and low-fat mayonnaise are not recommended for this spread.