- 1 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, miced
- 4 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped finely
- 1/3 c. finely chopped roasted red bell peppers (from 7 1/4 oz. jar)
- crackers, fresh vegetables (cut-up) or snack bread slices
- Combine Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and galic in food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to the slow cooker.
- Add artichoke hearts and red bell pepper. Stir well.
- Cover. Cook on Low 1 hour and stir again.
- Use as spread for crackers, fresh vegetables (cut-up), or snack bread slices.
Note: Low-fat cheese and low-fat mayonnaise are not recommended for this spread.