- 6-8 chicken thighs
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup cooking sherry
- 1/2 diced sweet onion (like Vidalia or Spanish)
Slow Cooker Chicken Paprika is a family favorite from the recipes that Grandma left behind. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does!
- Add 6-8 chicken thigh pieces to slow cooker.
- Mix soup, milk, sour cream, cooking sherry, and onion in bowl, then pour over chicken.
- Generously shake Paprika seasoning over soup mixture and chicken
- Cook on low setting for 6 hours.
Serve over noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice. Super tender and moist!