- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless boneless
- 1 taco seasoning mix, package reduced-sodium
- 1 c. salsa
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1/4 c. light sour cream
Slow Cooker Sour Cream Salsa Chicken is so versatile! You can shred it and serve in a tortilla wrap, or just serve it with refried beans and fried rice. Enjoy!
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Put the chicken breasts in the sprayed slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with Taco Seasoning.
- Top with salsa.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the chicken from the crock, shred to serve in a wrapped tortilla or whole to serve with rice and beans.
- Place about 2 T. cornstarch in a small amount of water. Stir well. Stir the cornstarch mixture into salsa sauce. Stir in 1/4 cup of sour cream.