- 4 cups milk, (can use 2% or 1%)
- 4 T. pumpkin, canned
- 4 T. sugar
- 4 T. vanilla
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice OR 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp ground cloves, and tiny pinch of ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee or 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- Optional: Garnish with whipped topping
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Latte 1 can be doubled and tripled for a larger group of people, you will just need to adjust the size of your slow cooker!
- Place in a 4 qt. slow cooker, but it will fit in a 1 1/2 qt.
- Add the coffee/espresso and milk to the slow cooker.
- Whisk in the pumpkin, spices, sugar, and vanilla.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 hours if everything is cold.
Serving: Ladle into mugs, and garnish with whipped cream and additional cinnamon.