- 3 1/2 - 4 lb. beef brisket
- 1 can beer
- 2 c. tomato sauce
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1 small chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
Slow Cooker Beef Brisket is Easy to make, and absolutely delicious! This recipe will become a favorite for your family!
- Place brisket in slow cooker.
- Combine remainig ingredients together and pour over meat.
- Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours
- Remove meat from sauce and slice very thin.
Note: Serving suggestions over rolls or couscous.