- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. pork loin or pork shoulder, trimmed, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 T. cooking oil
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 small sweet green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 2 T. ketchup
- 1 T. quick-cooking tapioca
- 3 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
1. In skillet, brown pork cubes on both sides in hot oil.
2. Drain off fat and transfer pork to a 3 1/2 to 5-quart crockpot.
3. In a bowl, combine pineapple, green pepper, water, brown sugar, ketchup, tapioca, soy sauce and dry mustard.
4. Pour over pork cubes.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours (or HIGH 4 to 5 hours).
6. Serve with hot cooked rice.
Crock Pot Girl