- 4 c. water
- 3 c. fresh lemon juice (about 13 lemons)
- 1 3/4 to 2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. honey Cinnamon sticks
You don’t need to just drink Lemonade in the summer, it is equally as good when you make Slow Cooker Warm Homemade Lemonade in the cold and chilly months.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a 3 or 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 hours or until thoroughly heated.
- Whisk well before serving. Serve warm with cinnamon sticks.
Note: Lemon Squeeze: We prefer the taste of fresh lemons, but if you don’t want to do all that squeezing, substitute lemon juice from concentrate.