- 5 c. Water
- 4 c. Lemon Juice
- 2 c. Sugar
- 1/4 c. Honey
- Cinnamon sticks + Lemon wedges for garnish
The slow cooker is a great way to serve beverages at any gathering. I always crock several different drinks when I host a family get-together like this Slow Cooker Warm Homemade Lemonade. (By the way, it’s great warm or over ice!)
- Combine lemon and water in a 4-Quart Slow Cooker
- Cover & Cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Whisk in the honey and sugar, stirring well to completely dissolve in the hot liquid.
- Cover. & Cook on Low for an additional hour or until thoroughly heated.
- Mix well and serve warm with cinnamon sticks and lemon wedges for garnish.