- 6 lb. pork butt roast
- 1 1/2 T. Hawaiian sea salt
- 1 T. liquid smoke flavoring
Just like the island, this Slow Cooker Hawaiian Kalua is Awesome!
- Pierce pork all over with a carving fork.
- Rub salt then liquid smoke over meat.
- Place roast in a slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 16 to 20 hours, turning once during cooking time.
- Remove meat from slow cooker, and shred, adding drippings as needed to moisten.
Note: Great for a large group to serve…we love Kalua served on hawaiian bread!