- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 lb. sausage (ground)
- 1 c. picante sauce
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ozs. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 6 green onions
- 1 can olive (sliced black or green)
- 1/2 - 1 c. nuts (choice)
- 1 can refried beans
Slow Cooker Taco Dip is so easy to make and good to serve for just about any get together with Family and Friends.
- Fry the hamburger and sausage together, drain fat.
- Add meat mixture along with the remaining ingredients in a slow cooker and stir to mix.
- Cover. Cook on High for 30 minutes to melt the cheese, and then cook on Low for 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.