- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 2 lbs. pork arm steak, trimmed of fat and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 envelope (1 oz.) chow mein or stir-fry seasoning mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 2 med. stalks celery, sliced (1 c.)
- 1 bag (1 lb.) frozen mixed sugar snap stir-fry vegetables
- 1/4 c. teriyaki baste and glaze (from 12 oz. bottle) (or any stir fry sauce)
- 1 lb. uncooked angel hair pasta or vermicelli
- Place onion, pork, seasoning mix (dry), water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and celery in order listed to 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Gently stir in frozen vegetables and teriyaki baste and glaze.
- Increase to high.
- Cover. Cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package while vegetables are cooking.
Serve pork mixture over pasta.