- 6 serving-sized pieces beef short ribs (about 3 pounds)
- 2 T. packed brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 10 1/2 oz. Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 12 oz. dark ale or beer
- Optional: Mushrooms
1. Place the beef into a 5-quart crock pot.
2. Add the brown sugar, garlic, thyme and flour and toss to coat (Mushrooms optional).
3. Combine the soup and ale and pour over the beef mixture.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 to 9 hours or on High for 4-5 hours, or until the beef is fork-tender. Serve with the mashed potatoes.
Serve with mashed potatoes or egg noodles!
Crock Pot Girl