- 1 Large Butternut Squash, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 Large Leeks, washed & sliced
- 2 Large Apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 T. Freshly Grated Ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 32 oz. Chicken Broth
- 3/4 c. Water
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
The PERFECT Fall soup would be Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup, and you and/or your guests will love it!
- Add all ingredients except cinnamon into a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-7 Hours.
- Use a hand blender to puree soup to your liking. (If you don’t have one, puree in small batches in a blender.)
- Stir Cinnamon into soup and cook for 30 minutes longer on Low.