- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 c. leeks, sliced
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 29 oz. chicken broth, canned
- 1 c. water
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
The PERFECT Fall soup would be Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup, and you and/or your guests will love it!
- Add all ingredients into slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-6 ½ hours or on High 3-4 hours.
- Puree soup in food processor or a mixing wand.
- After pureeing soup, cook on High for an additional 30 minutes.