- 1 c. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 T. Rosemary
- 3 lb. Venison Roast
- 2 Large White Onions, sliced
- 18 oz. BBQ Sauce
Note: To be sure venison cooks tender, marinate overnight in 1 c. vinegar and 2 T. dried rosemary. In the morning, discard marinade, cut the venison into cubes, and proceed with recipe. Also can use with beef!
- Place roast, cider vinegar and rosemary in a resealable plastic bag and marinate overnight.
- The next day, place sliced onions in the bottom of a 6-Quart slow cooker.
- Remove roast from marinade and cut into 1.5″ pieces. Place on top of onions. (discard marinade)
- Pour BBQ sauce over top of roast.
- Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours.
- Stir well before serving.
- Great paired with a baked potato and green salad.