- 2 - 3 lb. venison, or beef, roast, cubed
- 2 lg. onions, sliced in rings
- 1 to 2 - 18 oz. bottles BBQ of your choice
Note: To be sure venison cooks tender, marinate overnight in 1 c. vinegar and 2 T. dried rosemary. In the morning, discard marinade, cut the venison into cubes, and proceed with recipe. Also can use with beef!
- Put layer of meat and layer of onion rings in slow cooker. Drizzle generously with BBQ sauce. Repeat layers until meat and onion rings are all placed.
- Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours.
- Great served with au gratin potatoes and a vegetable, or slice thin and piled onto rolls of your choice, drizzle with juice.