- 3 - 14 1/2 oz. cans chicken broth
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c. water
- 1 c. sliced celery
- 1 c. diced carrot
- 1 - 6 oz. pkg. long grain and wild rice blend (DO NOT use quick cooking or instant rice)
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 2 tsp. white vinegar (optional)
- Combine broth, chicken (cut into small bite size pieces), water, celery, carrots, long grain wild rice, onion, pepper and parsley flakes in a 4 to 7 quart slow cooker; mix well.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours, or on High 4 to 5 hours, or until chicken is tender.
Stir in vinegar, if desired