- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 c. canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3/4 c. fat-free cholesterol-free egg product
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- Ice cream, if desired
Yummy flavor with both Pumpkin and Apple, and a great dessert to share with family and friends!
- Spray 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Spoon pie filling into slow cooker; spread evenly.
- Beat remaining ingredients except ice cream with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter over pie filling.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Serve with ice cream, if desired.